We ordered sunglasses and here we are 4 weeks later, still no glasses.Peter Oz was threatening to us on the phone.

Shouldn't we be the ones threatening him for taking $140 from us and not delivering a product. He even hung up on us. THis is a one man show and he is a time bomb waiting to go off. He actually said he was coming to our house to teach us patience.

WOW! Hopefully Paypal comes through and gets our money back because we are fairly confident that we won't be getting the sunglasses!

The UPS tracking number never changed from billed to shipped.What a joke!

Had an Experience with Eyewear Town?

Comments

Eyeweartown is fradulent. We placed an order for one price, they confirmed the price and order, then less than one day later they sent an email that the price went up by $30 and billed our credit card. Now we're stuck!

Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. Lenscrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more