I ordered a pair of Channel sunglasses and when I got them they were clearly used.In fact, they were cracked.

In addition to that they charged me a 20% restocking fee to return them. Really screwed up my wife's mothers day. To top it off I cannot get anyone to return my "f"ing call!!

I have never seen a company be so unresponsive.I should build a website that has every meta tag in thier site so that people would be driven to mine so I could put what people could really expect when they go to their crappy site.

Had an Experience with Eyewear Town?

Comments

Lynbrook, New York, United States #207761

I have a similar experience where I ordered a pair of Chanel sunglasses from them and since the model number was discontinued, they said then only had one pair left but then were 'highly discounted' because they were a 'display model.' I said that was okay because I really wanted them and couldn't find them anywhere else.Well, I received them today and they were obviously a VERY used pair.

Enamel on the chanel logo is chipped off, the lenses are very scratched, the chanel name on the inside was worn off and the lenses have stains all over them (I don't know how that's even possible). They also did not send them in the case. How ridiculous. It seems like they were stolen right off someone's face.

This is no display model. Display models would not have all the scratches and wear like these have....the Sunglass arms fall against the lens when taken off like a cheap pair of glasses.

I dont even want to attempt to get my refund after hearing all these horror stories on here.Overall, DO NOT BUY FROM EYEWEARTOWN.COM.

suzane

After reading the bad review i decided to call them and cancel my order and peter said his system is down and can't do it at the moment.he said he will call my back when he can get it back up with my cancelation number.

still no call! i'm so frustrated, i hope i get my money back! is there anything we can do to close down this horrible website.

so we can stop others from getting ripped off!by the way my glasses that i orderd was 300.00 not cheap!