Eyewear Town - Review about Fendi Sunglasses from New York, New York

1 of 47 Eyewear Town reviews

Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they refused to cancel it even though it wasn't even shipped.Few hours later I received another email to informing me it was shipped.

I got a fake, loose, worthless Fendi eyeglasses. These ppl are so desperate to sale to the point of selling their soul to the devil. No integrity at all. Probably sales aren't in the high peaks as you wish but stealing from your customers isn't the answer.

I called customer service and the operator started screaming at me like a crazy lunatic, telling me she has lawyers. I know she has lawyers ppl that do shady business always need lawyers but one thing she and the whole company don't have is integrity and moral values. Selling garbage isn't wise to maintain a business. I was a customer for years but I failed to read and see all the complaints against them.

Some pictures are added so you be the judge.

Not even a Fendi case was given, the name is all vanished and crypto is erased.A shame for Fendi name.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fendi Sunglasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #715469

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Eyewear Town? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 47 Eyewear Town reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Just mad

Feb 18 #1113790 Bronx, New York, United States

I did not know that decormyeyes went out of business and that eyewear town took over. I got a nice pair of glasses back then. so hear I am thinking that its decormyeyes but I ordered another pair anyway now from eyewear town. So I called to check on the status of my order and a very nasty rule lady answered the phone. I held my tongue because I know that there is someone higher to speak to, I hope but I am going to complain because that was very unprofessional of the lady. I am not spending my money to be spoken to like that. This will be the last time I order with them and I pray that the glasses I ordered are what I ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.