Eyewear Town - Review about Fendi Sunglasses from New York, New York
Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they refused to cancel it even though it wasn't even shipped.Few hours later I received another email to informing me it was shipped.
I got a fake, loose, worthless Fendi eyeglasses. These ppl are so desperate to sale to the point of selling their soul to the devil. No integrity at all. Probably sales aren't in the high peaks as you wish but stealing from your customers isn't the answer.
I called customer service and the operator started screaming at me like a crazy lunatic, telling me she has lawyers. I know she has lawyers ppl that do shady business always need lawyers but one thing she and the whole company don't have is integrity and moral values. Selling garbage isn't wise to maintain a business. I was a customer for years but I failed to read and see all the complaints against them.
Some pictures are added so you be the judge.
Not even a Fendi case was given, the name is all vanished and crypto is erased.A shame for Fendi name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Fendi Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."