Eyewear Town - Review about Fendi Sunglasses from New York, New York
Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they refused to cancel it even though it wasn't even shipped.Few hours later I received another email to informing me it was shipped.
I got a fake, loose, worthless Fendi eyeglasses. These ppl are so desperate to sale to the point of selling their soul to the devil. No integrity at all. Probably sales aren't in the high peaks as you wish but stealing from your customers isn't the answer.
I called customer service and the operator started screaming at me like a crazy lunatic, telling me she has lawyers. I know she has lawyers ppl that do shady business always need lawyers but one thing she and the whole company don't have is integrity and moral values. Selling garbage isn't wise to maintain a business. I was a customer for years but I failed to read and see all the complaints against them.
Some pictures are added so you be the judge.
Not even a Fendi case was given, the name is all vanished and crypto is erased.A shame for Fendi name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Fendi Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month. They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage. They claimed..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."