I would not recommend to use this company to anyone.

Facts:

1) item was shipped after 8 days instead of 3 days as promised despite of the fact that before placing an order I got confirmation from sales team that specific item was available and would be delivered within 12 days period.

2) seeing that they are late with dispatch I again got confirmation (after double checking) that item would be delivered by agreed date. Still, they did not use express shipping to catch up with delay while Fedex tracking indicated 3 days later delivery than needed from the first moment.

3) item was delivered 3 days later than agreed, which cost me additional money for my friends to change their itinerary and come back to pick up the frame.

4) when I finally received the frame, it was wrong product (wrong size), although before placing an order I specifically inquired whether required size was available for immediate shipping and got their confirmation.

5) representatives of the company are not willing to find solution, they are totally ignoring my emails sent over 2 weeks ago.

Observations: customer support is not supportive at all: this is the response I received when item was not delivered on time: "I guess they did not deliver on weekends". And now, when I reported about wrong item delivered they tell that I should have reported that 2 weeks ago, not now although it was 12th day from the item had been picked up by my friend. They are not willing to accept the return neither to compensate for additional costs incurred. Also they have not placed my testimonials to their website - they use only positive ones :))

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2013.

Comments