Eyewear Town sold me an eyeglass frame that was used and repaired for the price of a new one. I did not notice until I ordered the lenses with a local optician.

He showed me the difference of the metal on one nose pad holder and said that he did not want be held responsible. I wrote to Peter Oz who denied and appeared to be mad at my optician and when I asked him to call to verify the problem the communication abruptly ended. I never heard from Eyewear Town ever again.

They are very dishonest. I hope no one uses them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2012.

Comments

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #587215

I was just going to order another pair of sunglasses as was pleased with the ones I bought for xmas. Now afraid I may be ripped off.

I have already read on another website that these are the games you play with people. You offer popular models that people want.

all of a sudden it's not in stock and you want us to choose something else. This is called bait and switch. When you offer a product on sale, allow the order only to find out that " they are cracked and you can't locate another pair". The funniest thing is I just read a site called ripp off report where a lady claims the exact same thing happened to her.

She ordered a pair and mysteriously her pair to was cracked and guess what they couldn't locate another pair because they are also discontinued. She too said how disrespectful and rude your company is. That's why you keep opening new names on the Internet. You should be reported to authorities so you are brought to light.

Rude bit*# spoke to me, I wanted to go directly to them face to face.

Don't spend one dollar with these animals. That's what they are animals !!