I ordered glasses frames online but there was no place to specify size. They told me to place order and email the size I wanted.

I did - twice. I had to call to make sure info was received. They called back to say they did not make that size/color anymore. Since they did not have want I wanted I cancelled the order.

They charged me a $50 restocking fee for frames that they did not have. They are unprofessional, RUDE SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THEIR "LOW" PRICES.

THEY DON'T EXIST!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #888723

I reported them to the NY BBB. My credit card company honored my dispute and I got my money back.

I had a similar experience but slightly different. I placed a order and was never notified that my glasses were not available.

I called twice to find out why and was treated very poorly over the phone. The customer rep wanted to know if i was slow. I nicely asked for her to explain the situation and asked for her to speak up a little louder and better explain what was going on. She then hung up on me.

I called back and spoke to another person (male) who was equally rude over the phone. Shortly after my call they finally sent me an email confirming they could not fulfill my order. This company also had my credit card info. exposed in the email which made my cc info.

vulnerable and open for other to view. I inquired and wanted to know why my credit card was not secure and he said that they were following the correct procedure. He also ended the conversation threatened to come to my house whatever that means.

Do not order from this company. They are not reputable and fraudulent

CONTACTED LOCAL LAWYER AND WAS ADVISED THAT I WOULD BE THROWING GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. SO I HOPE THIS PILE OF *** COMPANY GETS CLOSED DOWN BY SOME FAIR TRADE OFFICE SO THEY CAN STOP SCAMMING CUSTOMERS.

I AM GETTING A LOCAL LAWYER TO SUE YOUR COMPANY. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. YOU SO RUDE, IF THIS WAS MY COMPANY YOU WOULD BE FIRED BY NOW.

From: Eyewearorders Team

Date: Monday, 14 May 2012 14:41

To: Roberto Lira

Subject: RE: Cust. Ref: 900522

with your fowl mouth, I have blocked you from receiving further emails from you. please do not contact us ever again.

From: Roberto [mailto:roberto

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:39 AM

To: EyewearTown Sales Team; Roberto Lira

Subject: Re: Cust. Ref: 900522

I AM NOT A PROFESIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER THAT I CAN TAKE A PICTURE THAT WILL PICKUP THE LINE SCRATCHES AND ONE OTHER SCRATCH ON THE LEFT LENSE, I HAVE CLEANED THE DIRTY LENSE AND THE DIRT IN THE GROVE ON THE SIDE OF THE ARM WILL NOT PICKUP WELL ON THE IPHONE CAMERA. YOU KEEP REFERING TO 20% RESTOCKING FEE, WELL 1. I DON’T SEE WHY I SHOULD PAY WHEN YOU SEND A SECOND/USED ITEM SECOND THE ITEM IT HAS TAKEN TO FULL FILL THE ORDER. I HAD NO INTENTION TO RETURN THE ITEM AFTER ALL THIS ORDEAK WITH YOUR COMPANY IF IT DID MATCH WHAT I PAID FOR. KNOW YOU THINK ITS FAIR THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN AS AS WELL THE 20% RESTOCKING?

From: EyewearTown Sales Team

Date: Monday, 14 May 2012 14:24

To: Roberto Lira eed to see pcitures showing the lenses are dirty. if returned a 20% restocking fee will be applicable. shipping costs are your responsibility & not refundable. in addition, without a rma# provided by us a retuen can ot be authorized.

Ordered four pairs of sunglasses and paid for them. It took four weeks to get here and only received three pairs. I emailed them and they said the shipping department said they sent four pairs and consequently haven't returned any more of my emails.

same thing they advertise frame they dont have and cash the money and i am waiting for money back for a week now and what a rude *** they have for costumer service...