In March I tried to order eyeglass frames but concerned because my size was listed as available but when trying to place the order, the size stated ("0"). Emailed asking if size would be available; I received a email from Peter Oz stating my size was available but they would manually enter the size. I received the incorrect size and asked for refund. Peter Oz stated I could get a $25. check credit. After sending countless emails, I called Peter Oz and he said I cashed the check and he would send a copy proving the fact. I have not heard from him since. Twice I called and tried to speak to someone. Both times I was connected to a RUDE female. When I gave my name her response was" OH-you again. She claimed I never contacted them; then she said I never sent in the size with my order. Now she is telling me, Peter Oz is "on a trip" to order for the company. When I asked when he would return she stated "some time in October. I asked who else I could speak to and her reply was " What don't you understand-I said October. He is the only one who can handle this. Apparently he can't handle this matter.

Are they the only two people who handle customer complaints? Their customer service is POOR. The female (SHE IS NOT a LADY)is RUDE!!!!

I have over 50 emails trying to settle this matter - going back to March 24, 2013. It is now July 26,, 2013 and I still have not receive my refund.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. I have also sent a complaint to the BBB.

Comments